SEE ANY SPAM? PLEASE REPORT IT, TO KEEP OUR COMMUNITY CLEAN.

Do you have a plumbing business? Is your business plumbing related? Register Now

Author Topic: Fellow Practitioner Issue 236 Dated 12 December 2014  (Read 81534 times)

Offline Badger

Re: Fellow Practitioner Issue 236 Dated 12 December 2014
« Reply #810 on: June 18, 2018, 08:54:09 AM »
Sent: Monday, 30 April 2018 9:31 p.m.
To: 'info@ombudsman.parliament.nz'; 'martin@pgdb.co.nz'; 'complaints@pgdb.co.nz'; 'comms@pgdb.co.nz'; 'PGDB Competency Based Licensing'; 'ceo@pgdb.co.nz'; 'exams@pgdb.co.nz'; 'gascerts@pgdb.co.nz'; 'Hannah Neville'; 'jayson@pgdb.co.nz'; 'licensing'; 'overseas@pgdb.co.nz'; 'Registrar'; 'accounts@pgdb.co.nz'
Cc: 'jacinda.ardern@parliament.govt.nz'; 'Andrew Little'; 'Julia Minko'; 'jenny.salesa@parliament.govt.nz'; 'phil.twyford@parliament.govt.nz'; 'Wal Gordon'; 'Allan Day'; 'Colleen Upton'; 'lynnmoff'; 'Faculty of Law'; 'Winston Peters'; 'Kaitlin Ruddock'
Subject: RE: PGDB reply to my complaints 2018 03 13

Dear Ombudsman,

Please see attached a report complied by the Plumber’s Federation which shows 9 people of interest ignored by the PGDB and the sham of an investigation I was subjected to.

I want to clarify that, with this information attached; the “Office for Fairness for All” is still of the opinion that I was treated fairly and that these documents show fairness, natural justice and if any moral compass is present at all? If I wasn’t treated fairly…..why do you do nothing?

And Martin while I have your ear, please can you reply to my email below?

Yours with Integrity

Paul Gee

You can't choose who you are.....but you are the sum of your choices.......

Offline Badger

« Reply #811 on: June 18, 2018, 08:57:19 AM »

They don't care you know about all this.....while they pontificate about honesty, fairness, and the wellbeing of the trade.....what does that make them?

Dodgy hypocrites ? Hmmmmm......

Sent: Monday, 18 June 2018 8:53 a.m.
To: 'Paul & Emma Gee'; 'info@ombudsman.parliament.nz'; 'martin@pgdb.co.nz'; 'complaints@pgdb.co.nz'; 'comms@pgdb.co.nz'; 'PGDB Competency Based Licensing'; 'ceo@pgdb.co.nz'; 'exams@pgdb.co.nz'; 'gascerts@pgdb.co.nz'; 'Hannah Neville'; 'jayson@pgdb.co.nz'; 'licensing'; 'overseas@pgdb.co.nz'; 'Registrar'; 'accounts@pgdb.co.nz'
Cc: 'jacinda.ardern@parliament.govt.nz'; 'Andrew Little'; 'Julia Minko'; 'jenny.salesa@parliament.govt.nz'; 'phil.twyford@parliament.govt.nz'; 'Wal Gordon'; 'Allan Day'; 'Colleen Upton'; 'lynnmoff'; 'Faculty of Law'; 'Winston Peters'; 'Kaitlin Ruddock'

Dear Ombudsman and PGDB,

Why can you answer these questions? Please see emails below.

Please can you tell me why 9 people of interest are ignored, the guilty walk free and the innocent are persecuted. Is this a precedent that you want to set for the NZ public and the gasfitting and plumbing industry?

I will you take your silence as a yes. You should be aware that your silence is “done” in front of the industry, also the people copied in your silence is also noted by the well over 75 thousand views of your non action. Please see link below….

https://www.plumbers.co.nz/forum/fellow-practitioners-update/41/fellow-practitioner-issue-236-dated-12-december-2014/1810/msg11348;topicseen

Yours with Integrity Paul Gee

Offline Badger

« Reply #812 on: August 13, 2018, 06:20:43 AM »
Sent: Monday, 13 August 2018 6:17 a.m.
To: 'Paul & Emma Gee'; 'info@ombudsman.parliament.nz'; 'martin@pgdb.co.nz'; 'complaints@pgdb.co.nz'; 'comms@pgdb.co.nz'; 'PGDB Competency Based Licensing'; 'ceo@pgdb.co.nz'; 'exams@pgdb.co.nz'; 'gascerts@pgdb.co.nz'; 'Hannah Neville'; 'jayson@pgdb.co.nz'; 'licensing'; 'overseas@pgdb.co.nz'; 'Registrar'; 'accounts@pgdb.co.nz'

I have received no replies to these emails….so I am guessing that a system of governance that stands by telling untruths when someone is nearly killed by a preventable explosion which then blames the innocent and lets the guilty go free is all ok with you? Protecting them selves before the NZ public?

You should all go take a good look at yourselves.

Yours with Integrity Paul Gee

Offline Badger

« Reply #813 on: August 13, 2018, 06:27:30 AM »

I have heard that apparently now the PGDB have changed their policy to prevent excessive emails....from unreasonable people....

Here is an idea.....answer the questions.....that's reasonable....

Offline Badger

« Reply #814 on: September 30, 2018, 10:52:43 AM »
S there is a shortage of Plumbers and Gasfitters......

Martin Sawyers, chief executive of the Plumbers, Gasfitters and Drainlayers Board, said one of the biggest issues was that not enough businesses were taking on the apprentices that were available.
"Only 30 per cent of the industry take on apprentices and that is one of the key blockages," he said.
"But the solution to the current shortage of plumbers is multifaceted."
That included encouraging school leavers to enter the profession as well as recruiting internationally, Sawyers said.

How about clearing my name......I am a craftsman Plumber and Gasfitter....I even have an electrical license.......the shortage is multifaceted apparently.....but the PGDB's ego and cover up of their mistakes is worth more to them than getting this sorted.....

Share via digg Share via facebook Share via linkedin Share via twitter